The Organisation enjoys a reputation of being one of the most active in the Moldova business community. Our working groups enhance the organisation policy of engagement, with each working group aim being to provide a cutting edge approach to bring about dialogue, change, improvement and influence with key people at industry and government level. This provides both specific benefits to members and allows for a more dynamic involvement and contribution from members.
The organisation working groups provide a platform for members to engage and connect on a higher level within their professional sector and beyond. Each core working group consists of members, and are key in driving forward the Organisation event programme and content. The working groups are vital in ensuring the organisation delivers relevant and progressive activity for the wider organisation network and are an important pillar in delivering our overarching mission.
Identified a working group you would like to find out more about? Follow this simple process to get involved:
- Talk to the Primary Member of your company’s membership to find out if your company is already represented in the working group and to indicate your interest.
- Now you have internal approval, check if the working group is organising an upcoming event on our listings and come along to chat with some of the working group members who will be clearly identified on their name badges. No event coming up? Skip to Step 3.
- Contact the membership team at firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm your interest and we will introduce you to your chosen working group(s).
- Plan a coffee chat with the Chair and/or Co-Chair(s) to discuss the nature of the working group, what will be expected of you, the frequency of meetings and how you plan to contribute to the activities.
- You’re in! The Chair and/or Co-Chair(s) will ensure that the organisation team add you to the meeting distribution list and you will be invited to the next meeting.